Denver is home to the best outdoor concert venues in the World
The Amphitheater hosts over 100+ events a year
World-class headliners from all over the globe
An Amazing Venue
Any show at Red Rocks is a special and memorable experience.
However, Red Rocks is a massive venue, making it a challenge for large groups to meet up and find seating together – unless everyone rides together and tailgates together before the show.
Take your concert to the next level and create lasting memories with OT Tours. I will pick you up in the bus at a departure point of your choosing and transport you to the venue leaving you with several hours to enjoy the tailgate before heading into the concert.
After arriving at Red Rocks, the rear of the bus opens and the cargo slide extends. The tailgating party can officially start, the music gets turned up and the gas grill gets turned on. Included in the tailgate:
- Brats served by The Butler
- Beer and Wine (Guests 21+)
- Vegetable Tray
- Chips & A Sweet Treat
- Soft Drinks & Mixers
- Ice, Water, Soda
- Hot Chocolate & Hand Warmers
The Party Equipment
The minibus features an extendable cargo slide with all the the tailgating equipment you may need to have a great party
- Gas Grill & Cooking Utensils
- Fridge's / Freezer / Coolers / Music
- Cups, Napkins, Plates all your tailgate essentials
- Tailgating Games - Corn Hole & Ladder Golf, Frizzbe and a Football
- Chairs and fold out table
- Patio Sun Umbrella
- Popup Canopy Tent